ACCT 160 - Washington State: Tax and Audit
This course will cover the State of Washington tax requirements, reporting and audit procedures. Topics covered will include State Unemployment, Labor & Industries, Department of Revenue – B&O and Business Property Tax. State audit processes will be covered and how companies can prepare for an audit, interpret the findings and the appeal process.
Recommended: ACCT 101 or ACCT 201 .
- Prepare the State Unemployment Tax Report and explain the process and calculation
- Discuss the purpose and reporting requirements of the Department of Labor & Industries and complete state required filings
- Create and maintain capital asset schedules for State Property Tax Reporting
- Complete the annual State Property Tax filing
- Explain the implications of Business and Occupation Tax and prepare required filings
- Describe the audit process as conducted by the Department of Revenue, Employment Security, and Labor & Industries
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)