ACCT 172 - Small Business Computerized Accounting
Applies computer software solutions to specific accounting problems. Topics include accounts receivable, accounts payable, depreciation, payroll, ledgers, and financial statements.
Recommended: ACCT 101 or ACCT 201 .
- Analyze and record financial transactions using accounting software.
- Prepare the payroll for a service or a merchandising business.
- Prepare revenue and payroll tax forms for state or federal government.
- Prepare end-of-period transactions.
- Create, print, and analyze financial statements and reports using accounting software.
- Analyze the effects of transactions on the fundamental accounting equation.
- Complete a computerized recordkeeping system of accounting.
- Complete a standardized certification exam Discuss the use and application of ethics in computerized financial accounting.
Find out when this course is offered
[Add to Favorites]