ACCT& 202 - Principles of Accounting II
Presents basic concepts used in financial reporting and interpreting financial statements.
Prerequisite(s): ACCT 201 with a C or better or entry code.
- Describe the impact of basic investing and financing transactions on a business’s financial position
- Employ double-entry bookkeeping to record and report on basic business investing and financing transactions in an accounting system
- Construct a report of a business’s cash flows
- Critically analyze a business’s financial position, cash flows, and operational results
- Employ time value of money theory in the analysis of long-term financial transactions
- Demonstrate business communications skills through a variety of assessments such as team assignments, oral presentations, and written documents
Find out when this course is offered
[Add to Favorites]