ESL 010 - ESL Orientation 1
• Have a better understanding about college culture and what it means to be a student at BC.
• Be familiar with the BC campus and the location of various student services.
• Understand what support systems are available to you as a student.
• Know your ESL level by completing CASAS reading and listening tests, a speaking presentation, online work, homework and writing assignments.
• Register for the next best English class.
Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
• Be able to speak and write about your strengths as a learner, and identify your weaknesses in English.
• Write a personal goal plan for learning and using English in your life now and in your future, including steps to reach your goals.
• Log-in to Canvas
• Message your teacher in Canvas
• Check your grades in Canvas
• Complete assignments in Canvas
• Participate in discussions with your classmates in Canvas
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites