ACCT 266 - Microsoft Excel for Accounting
The course covers utilization of Excel as an ideal blend of accounting principles. The coverage includes detailed, step-by-step instruction on using Microsoft Excel in the accounting profession. It offers sequential progression of materials in both accounting and Excel topic. It includes accounting refresher topics, real-world accounting application, and supplemental resources that will allow the student to master Excel as an accountant. 54
Prerequisite(s): ACCT 101 , ACCT 102 , BTS 165 .
- Evaluate the accounting equations and record journal entries using Excel.
- Prepare and analyze financial statements and statement of cash flows
- Compute and record financial transactions using Excel
- Prepare depreciation and bond amortization schedules using Excel
- Prepare and analyze budgeting and cost analysis using Excel
- Compute and record inventory costing, payroll register and bank reconciliation using Excel.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites