ACCT 370 - Forensic Accounting
The course covers the application of advanced accounting topics and investigative expertise. The course includes application of legal issues in professional settings. The focus of measurement will be on auditing, financial data, and accounting activities. 54
Recommended: May be taken along with ACCT 420 and ACCT 470
Prerequisite(s): Admission to Applied Accounting, BAS program, and ACCT 351 and ACCT 360
- Analyze key areas critical to effective forensic accounting including the risk environment.
- Examine accounting responsibility in the control environment.
- Evaluate the detection and prevention of fraudulent audits.
- Apply key forensic accounting concepts to audit planning.
- Analyze fraudulent financial reporting.
- Evaluate the legal environment of forensic accounting.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)