ISIT 333 - Applied Programming Concepts
This course provides an in-depth introduction to core programming concepts and the software development process. This course will cover object-oriented programming concepts through extensive “hands-on” practice with an integrated software development tool and a modern object-oriented programming language.
Prerequisite(s): Admission to the BAS Data Management and Analysis program, or permission of the instructor.
- Plan, design, test and debug an application using an integrated development environment.
- Create applications that accept and validate user input and perform mathematical and logical computations.
- Design applications according to generally accepted object oriented principles.
- Create applications that appropriately separate functionality into multiple classes based upon design specifications.
- Evaluate code for efficiency and adherence to standards.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)