MKTG 292 - Marketing Internship
Provides an opportunity to apply learning in a real work environment. Students identify and secure the internship, help is available from faculty and the Center for Career Connections if needed. Students are expected to work the full quarter at the internship. Employers will work with the student to establish a learning plan, which will be evaluated and approved by the program chair. Faculty will meet once a week with the student to review their progress.
Prerequisite(s): Permission of Program Chair.
- Earn practical experience on the job, increase credentials, and create a work history
- Develop in demand marketing skills that help distinguish one from other candidates for employment
- Establish a professional network in the work environment
- Practice discipline and time management balancing work and school responsibilities
- Utilize interpersonal communications skills to build relationships with co-workers
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)