NDT 130 - EEG Clinical I
Previously ENDT 130.
Performance of clinical EEG along with recognizing and understanding the test result displayed. Either ENDT 130 or NDT 130 may be taken for credit, but not both.
Prerequisite(s): NDT 119 .
- Establish rapport with the patient and patient’s family with assistance.
- Prepare a basic data sheet (“tech sheet”) with assistance.
- Provide a safe recording environment with assistance.
- Set-up patient and record EEG with assistance.
- Document the working condition of an EEG instrument (analog and digital) with
- Evaluate the waveform display with assistance.
- Recognize artifact and eliminate artifact with assistance.
- Remove electrode paste/glue from patient’s scalp and hair.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)