NDT 220 - NDT Skills I
Previously ENDT 220.
An introduction to other neurodiagnostic recordings used in the neurological area. Emphasis will be placed on polysomnography (sleep disorders) and long-term epilepsy monitoring. Either ENDT 220 or NDT 220 may be taken for credit, but not both.
Prerequisite(s): NDT 102 and NDT 121 with a C or better.
- Perform polysomnography patient hook-up
- Score sleep stages and respiratory events
- Assess CPAP management for polysomnography
- Assess EKG dysrhythmias and how they relate to polysomnography
- Perform the 10-10 system of electrode placement
- Ensure patient safety and assess patient during and after a seizure
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)