The Business Analysis and Technology AAS-T degree prepares students for a variety of roles in today’s digitally-focused business environment. This degree prepares students to support business intelligence and business analyst professionals, who use data to enable an organization to make informed and data-driven decisions. After successful completion, students will be qualified for positions such as data coordinator, project support, project coordinator, web content manager, and web marketing specialist. The curriculum includes advanced software courses including spreadsheets and database reporting, an introduction to business intelligence and analysis, SQL queries, data mining, programming, business communication skills, project management, creation of digital content, and proficiency in web development tools.
Degree recipients should possess the skills & abilities described below:
- Demonstrate business analysis terminology and techniques using real-world scenarios.
- Develop the business analysis tasks needed to support organizational solutions.
- Critically apply software skills to solve business problems.
- Work at the expert level with spreadsheet and database applications.
- Develop SQL statements and programming solutions to solve business problems.
- Implement project management processes using project management tools.
- Create, organize, and publish digital content.