The Associate of Arts in Marketing Management degree provides students with practical, hands-on experience in both traditional and digital marketing. Greater emphasis is placed on the intersection of marketing strategy with business management and decision making. Courses in advertising, relationship marketing, marketing research, measurement and analytics, international marketing, multicultural marketing, and sales offer students instruction in areas that match employer needs. The program requires students to assume a management viewpoint, and develop appropriate marketing strategies that employ their newly honed skills.
Degree recipients should possess the skills & abilities described below:
- Establish business and marketing objectives
- Translate objectives into integrated marketing strategies
- Manage marketing operations with a holistic business perspective
- Optimize campaigns based on data inputs and research efforts
- Utilize marketing efforts to establish future product innovation and extensions