CMST 144 - Print and Online Media
Presents the basics of newspaper, magazine and online media design strategies. Topics include page makeup, assignment planning and picture editing. Requires additional lab time outside of class.
Prerequisite(s): CMST 141 or ENGL 101 or entry code.
- Practice and create the various types of design and layout for various mediums.
- Discuss the elements of design and layout using the proper terminology.
- Explain the value and impact of photojournalism.
- Describe the role design and layout play in readership.
- Recognize, critique and evaluate professional design.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)