DUTEC 135 - General Ultrasound Lab
Introduces knob ology and annotation for state-of-art diagnostic ultrasound equipment and prepares student for hands-on live scanning.
Prerequisite(s): Acceptance into program or permission of program chair.
- Identify and describe the different hardware parts of an ultrasound system.
- Identify and describe the different sofware applications in an ultrasound system.
- Demonstrate exam appropriate labeling technique.
- Demonstrate measurements of anatomical structures by use of electronic calipers.
- Demonstrate use of Doppler, M-Mode, Color Doppler and Power Angio Doppler while performing live imaging.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)