DMA 221 - Web Animation
Introduces animation tools such as Flash and builds skills needed to create two-dimensional digital animations and web interfaces. Students work with different animation techniques and interface designs to create finished web accessible animations.
Prerequisite(s): DMA 106 and DMA 107 at BC with C- or better, or entry code.
- Describe and provide examples of formats used to deliver web animation.
- Outline and explain the steps necessary for planning web animation.
- Create simple animations using current web animation software.
- Describe limitations and platform constraints for various forms of web animation.
- Use basic design principles for animation as formatted for web delivery.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)