DMA 266 - Interactive Gaming for the Web
Develop interactive gaming environments for the web. Provides an overview of design for casual internet based games. Includes interface design for 2D games and effective programming practices.
Prerequisite(s): DMA 106 at BC with a C- or better, or entry code.
- Work in a team environment to complete an interactive web based game
- Apply introductory programming concepts for 2D games
- Develop graphics as part of a game production process
- Develop a user interface for a 2D game
- Demonstrate proficiency with the 2D gaming application
- Understand the streaming process for a game and compression methods to increase usability
- Apply introuctory mathematics to simulate gravity and physics for the game
- Demonstrate how to design and code an interative 2D avatar
- Explain the design process for creating a web based interactive environment
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)