ACCT 272 - QuickBooks Certification
This course is designed to prepare students for the QuickBooks User Certification Exam. The course will cover new features in the current release of QuickBooks Premier as well as provide a review of the overall program features. The certification exam will be taken in the last week of the quarter.
Prerequisite(s): ACCT 172 with a C or better, or entry code.
- Analyze and record financial transactions using accounting software
- Prepare the payroll for a service or a merchandising business
- Prepare revenue and payroll tax forms for state or federal government
- Prepare end-of-period transactions
- Create, print, and analyze financial statements and reports using accounting software
- Analyze the effects of transactions on the fundamental accounting equation
Complete a computerized recordkeeping system of accounting
- Complete a standardized certification exam
- Discuss the use and application of ethics in computerized financial accounting
- Complete the QuickBooks User Certification Exam
Find out when this course is offered
[Add to Favorites]