ALDAC 220 - Chemical Dependency Clinical Practicum
Provides opportunity for one on one counseling, group counseling and case management services in a DBHR certified chemical dependency treatment program with qualified supervision.
Prerequisite(s): ALDAC 106 , ALDAC 108 , ALDAC 204 , and ALDAC 206 and permission of program director.
- Demonstrate knowledge and attitudes necessary to insure the successful coordination of treatment services from screening to assessment to implementing treatment plan to discharge
- Demonstrate skills to facilitate group and one on one counseling as well as client education lectures
- Demonstrate knowledge of agency philosophy, policies and procedures
- Demonstrate practical application of counseling and drug alcohol treatment theory
- Complete Chemical Dependency Professional Trainee required fifty hours of directly observed client contact as stipulated in WAC 246-811
Find out when this course is offered
[Add to Favorites]