ACCT 380 - Environmental Accounting
The course covers utilization of advanced accounting topics with a focus on measurement of environmental costs and benefits in the decision making process and evaluation techniques of natural resources, taxation and the profession’s role in environmental issues.
Prerequisite(s): ACCT 360 and ACCT 351 .
- Examine the impact of the environment on financial statements.
- Prescribe the best accounting practices for adoption, establishment and implementation of an environmental policy.
- Develop and perform an environmental audit.
- Account and control for the costs of waste, packaging and recycling.
- Appraise the environmental sustainability of an organization’s practices.
- Evaluate the external social audits.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)