BTS 265 - Advanced Business Spreadsheet Analysis & Design
Develops advanced spreadsheet skills including application programming using software such as Microsoft Excel on the personal computer.
Prerequisite(s): BTS 165.
- Make business and financial recommendations based on sound data analysis principles.
- Analyze and make recommendations for business performance using scenarios and what-if analyses.
- Create and report manual and automated business solutions with Solver.
- Import data from various sources into worksheets and PivotTables.
- Apply basic programming principles to the design of macros with Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)