HCI 485 - Healthcare Informatics Capstone
This course provides students the opportunity to demonstrate mastery of the program curriculum through the application of informatics analytical and statistical approaches to an organizational healthcare topic.
Prerequisite(s): HCI 465 and permission of instructor.
- Design, develop and implement a project following systematic methods acquired from the program
- Collaborate with a business sponsor, business liaison, and coaches to define the scope of the project
- Apply skills and knowledge attained from the program to address real and complicated business issues relevant to the sponsor organization
- Develop a written report commensurate with the scope and complexity of the project
- Present the deliverable orally to the sponsor audience, which may include business sponsor(s), business liaison(s), and subject matter experts.
- Solicit performance feedback from a business sponsor
- Develop skill improvement plan based on project experience and self-assessment.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)