ECED& 134 - Family Child Care Management
Learn how to manage a family child care program. Topics include: licensing requirements, record-keeping, relationship building, communication strategies, guiding behavior, and promoting growth and development.
Recommended: Recommended: ECED 105
- Describe strategies for complying with Family Childcare Minimum Licensing Requirements.
- Describe strategies for meeting the developmental needs and guiding the behavior of children in multi-age groups.
- Identify strategies for family child care business management including tax planning and record-keeping.
- Create written documents, such as a contract and policy handbook, that facilitate communication between the provider and the families.
- Develop strategies for creating reciprocal, culturally responsive relationships with families.
- Articulate knowledge and skills that define Family Childcare Providers as professionals.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)