NDT 221 - NDT Skills II
Previously ENDT 221.
Introduce other neurodiagnostic recordings used in the neurological area. Emphasizes: intraoperative monitoring and nerve conduction velocity. Either ENDT 221 or NDT 221 may be taken for credit, but not both.
Prerequisite(s): NDT 220 .
- Apply electrical safety principles to ND testing
- Apply principles of electronics to ND
- Explain techniques used in evoked potential intraoperative monitoring
- Explain techniques used in EEG intraoperative monitoring
- Explain the effects of medications during intraoperative monitoring
- Explain techniques used in electromyogram/nerve conduction velocity tests
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)