The Bachelor of Applied Science (BAS) in Digital Marketing degree provides students with current digital skills that are most requested by local employers: mobile marketing and advertising, online video content creation, social media marketing, search engine optimization, paid search, display advertising, customer relationship marketing (CRM), marketing analytics, and website design. This hands-on skill development complements a critical thinking framework built around marketing strategy. Such training will position graduates to tackle roles in the creation and use of digital marketing across multiple media platforms.
Degree recipients should possess the skills & abilities described below:
- Establish business and marketing objectives
- Translate objectives into integrated marketing strategies that lean heavily on digital platforms
- Create and re-purpose content for the digital environment
- Optimize marketing campaigns based on campaign results
- Utilize marketing efforts to establish future product innovation and extensions
Individuals must have:
Completion of all required courses as shown in the worksheet.
In addition to eligibility requirements, students must also achieve the following:
- Complete all courses required for the degree with a grade of “C” or better
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0 for all coursework taken at BC and the courses applied to the degree, including credits transferred from other colleges
- At least 45 quarter credits for the degree must be completed in residence at Bellevue College, of which 30 credits must be upper-division.
To be considered for the Bachelor of Applied Science in Digital Marketing program, prospective students must submit the following: