DMA 241 - Game Design II
Intermediate GAME students design and implement their own computer games. Intermediate and advanced game development programming and graphics are covered.
Prerequisite(s): DMA 240 at BC with a C- or better, or instructor permission.
- Develop a pipeline for the creation of both 2D and 3D art assets for a game or interactive environment.
- Describe the role that sound, visuals and interactivity all play in an effective game environment.
- Explain control structures in a gaming context in a programming language such as C#.
- Create basic data structures in C#.
- Plan and execute an original video game design.
- Work in a group effectively to produce a video game.
- Distribute an original game as a final shipping product.
- Develop the programmatic algorithms and syntax necessary to run an original game.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)