CEO 105 - Resources and Technology for College and Career
Overview and introduction to BC and community websites, resources and support. Students will assess their keyboarding skills. They will cover the basics of power point, outlook, website navigation, online classes and Excel and their application to college and career success. This class will satisfy the recommended prerequisite for BTS 161 or BTS 110 .
- Identify and use effectively all on campus and online resources for student success.
- Demonstrate speed and accuracy in keyboarding.
- Create effective Office Suite documents.
- Skilled in multiple storage methods.
- Proficient in Outlook.
- Navigate and utilize Distance Education course delivery systems with emphasis on CANVAS.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)