CMST 260 - Art of Cinematography & Lighting
Covers the aesthetics of lighting to create mood, intensify drama and enhance the visual narrative.
- Demonstrate the ability to use lighting to create specific settings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how light can create mood and a sense of time.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the use of camera angles and how they influence the visual narrative.
- Demonstrate an understanding of camera placement and movement.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how a cinematographer works in a production group.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)