HLTH 145 - Wellness for Healthcare
Covers the social, emotional and physical components of wellness with a focus on personal assessment and tools to design a wellness plan for life. Students explore methods for promoting health in the healthcare setting.
- Identify the seven components of wellness.
- Differentiate between controllable health factors and others beyond the sphere of influence.
- Develop a life-long personal wellness plan.
- Identify and access reliable health resources in the community.
- Develop health resources that promote healthy lifestyles.
- Model healthy lifestyle habits in and out of the professional setting.
- Identify benefits of exercise and proper nutrition.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)