BUS 248 - Insurance Codes and Ethics
Designed for insurance majors. Addresses ethical behavior and considerations one must support in order to succeed in business, specifically in the insurance industry. Includes the Washington State Code and a series of case studies regarding ethical behavior in the field of insurance.
Prerequisite(s): BUS 141 equivalent experience recommended.
- Define ethics in a general business context
- Explain ethics behavior as it relates to the Insurance industry
- Compare ethical behaviors among several corporations
- Describe the legal framework of insurance organizations
- Explain the state and federal roles in insurance regulation
- Describe the characteristics/requirements of a professional insurance employee
- Illustrate examples of professional behavior
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)