ACCT 450 - Federal Income Taxation II
Advanced approach to principles of federal taxation. The course specifically covers concepts and provisions of federal income taxation in relation to property transactions, partnerships, corporations, trusts and estates.
Recommended: ACCT 351
Prerequisite(s): ACCT 285 or ACCT 321 with a C or better and admission to the BAS Accounting program.
• Calculate taxes on capital gains and losses.
• Outline and implement nontaxable exchanges.
• Analyze the capital structure and operating rules of corporations.
• Evaluate the taxation for earnings, profits, and distributions.
• Implement and assess the taxation and provisions for corporations, trusts, and estates.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)