AHE 120 - Safety for Healthcare
Course includes Basic Life Support CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, Workplace Violence Prevention, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and First Aid Certifications.
- Complete Bloodborne Pathogen (BBP) training as required by Washington WAC 296-823-12005.
- Complete basic HIPAA training requirements for health care workers as specified by 65 Fed. Reg. 82464.
- Complete prevention training in healthcare workplace violence as required by WA RC Chapter 49.19
- Complete First Aid Basic training as specified by WAC 296-54-51520 and OSHA guidelines.
- Complete Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (CPR) as specified by WAC 110-148-1375 and as established by OSHA guidelines.
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)