HD 101 - Healthy Self-Esteem
Explores theory and practice of positive self-image through small-group discussion, self-assessments, and multi-media content. Students focus on understanding their behaviors as a reflection of their self-concept.
- Define the term self-esteem and summarize factors that influence the development of self-esteem.
- Explain the important role self-esteem plays in our lives.
- Give examples of self-defeating beliefs and behaviors.
- Accurately self-assess strengths and capabilities.
- Identify ways to enhance self-esteem.
- Develop a plan of action to achieve individual goals for personal growth and development.
GenEd Outcomes: Connections
- Self-Assessment/Life Goals
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)