MKTG 244 - Online Video and TV Strategy
Students will review the evolution from television to online video, including advertising. The class explores how marketing strategies and video tactics support the larger digital framework. While a hands-on course, the curriculum is focused on the application of video skills to craft an integrated marketing strategy and executive vision.
Recommended: MKTG 102.
- Evaluate online video campaigns, identifying successful marketing strategies and tactics
- Collaborate with other students to develop an integrated marketing plan that incorporates major online video and television platforms
- Execute a media plan for paid efforts using video channels
- Create original content for television and online video to supplement the larger advertising strategy
- Measure advertising and content marketing efforts
- Create written and oral presentations for key stakeholders that demonstrate timeliness and attention to detail
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)