Feb 26, 2024
MKTG 245 - Display Media Strategy
This class builds on ideas introduced in MKTG 102 and covers intermediate and advanced concepts of display media. Students will learn about ad networks, exchanges, programmatic media buying, takeovers, and native advertising. They will apply those skills to the larger digital framework and craft integrated marketing strategies.
Recommended: MKTG 102.
- Implement a display media strategy, utilizing a media plan to outline purchases
- Benchmark display media efforts to guide future strategies
- Optimize current campaigns based on results, evolving the strategy to maximize your budget and deliver results
- Integrate display media into a larger digital marketing plan
- Collaborate with other students to develop an integrated marketing plan that incorporates display media
- Create written and oral presentations for key stakeholders that demonstrate timeliness and attention to detail
Find out when this course is offered
Add to Favorites (opens a new window)