The Associate of Arts and Sciences – Transfer in Digital Marketing degree provides students with practical, hands-on experience across the full spectrum of marketing. Courses in search engine strategy, social media, mobile marketing, ecommerce, relationship marketing, and measurement and analytics offer students instruction matching employer needs.
The program requires students to assume a management viewpoint, and develop appropriate digital marketing strategies that employ their newly honed skills.
Degree recipients should possess the skills & abilities described below:
- Establish business and marketing objectives
- Translate objectives into integrated marketing strategies that lean heavily on digital platforms
- Create and repurpose content for the digital environment
- Optimize campaigns based on data inputs and research efforts
- Utilize marketing efforts to establish future product innovation and extensions